Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully. Kindly not that these Terms & Conditions are a legally binding component of every service Aryan Films offer and forms an integral part of every invoice and quotation.
Validity of all budgets and quotations
- All budgets and quotations are valid up to 90 days only, unless stated otherwise within the budgets or quotations document. The 90-day limit is because of the seasonal fluctuations in prices subject to the availability of services and other external factors. After the conclusion of the 90-day period, new pricing structure will be awarded in accordance with the client’s latest requirements.
Thailand Film Office – Application for filming
We present our clients with flat fees for the submission of the application for filming at the Thailand Film Office for up to three foreign cast, crew or executive team members with an additional fee levied per foreign team member added to the original three applications. Changes in the application, if any, after the submission of the applications will attract additional fees as mentioned below.
- Unfortunately, visa application rules change without warning. Therefore, we must follow any latest ruling, even in cases where a new ruling comes into effect after the submission of the initial visa applications.
- A new ruling would directly affect the visa fees. These fee changes will consequently be applied to visas that are currently under process.
- Any modification in the client’s personnel after the submission of the original visa application will require an additional documentation fee to be paid.
Thailand Film Office Permits
- Application for film permits can only be submitted after filming locations have been selected.
- Filming locations for the film permit application can only be selected after receiving approval to film at these locations by the respective authorities.
- Any changes to the film permit application once submitted, such as locations or schedule changes will incur additional fees in the following ways.
3.1 If the filming schedule is altered the fee of the Film Officer for the initially selected dates still apply if the filming application has already been submitted. As for the new filming dates, a new film officer fee will be applied.
3.2 Additional documentation fees for a Thai film coordinator will apply in the case of any new film permit application submission in lieu of the change in filming schedule.
3.3 Permission to film on the new dates can only be given once the new film permit application is received from the Thailand Film Office. Do keep in mind, that it takes up to a minimum of three days (working days) to process an application for change of schedule.
3.3 When a request for a change of schedule is made after the submission of the original film permit application, the fees of the appointed Thai film coordinator, for the original filming dates still apply, while the new filming dates have a new fee charged against them as well.
- Work permit applications might vary in cost subject to the type of assignment and length of stay.
- Changes to the original work permit application, if any, might attract an additional fee in the form of an application documentation and department of labour fee.
- Client’s might be required to obtain a medical certificate at a local medical facility, which would in-turn form a part of the client’s work permit application fee. This procedure must be carried out two days prior to filming at the least, to give the work permit application enough time to be processed and granted. The local medical facility in question will charge a fee for a medical certificate at their own prescribed rates.
- The time duration for the hiring of filming equipment is calculated from the time the filming equipment leaves its store to when it goes back.
- Any equipment damage is the responsibility of the party that hired the filming equipment, who would in turn be charged the full amount that it would cost to fix it.
- An additional damage fee may be levied for loss of hire days while the filming equipment is being repaired. The damage fee will vary subject to the terms as stated by the original equipment owner.
- Filming equipment not returned during the agreed upon hire period, will be charged a standard daily hire rate for every additional day the equipment is not returned.
- Cancellation of filming equipment bookings may incur an additional fee subject to the terms as stated by the original equipment owner.
- Filming equipment that needs to be transported to far-off locations that requiring extra travel days will be charged at either half or full price depending upon the terms as stated by the original equipment owner.
Filming Crew Hire
- Filming crew can be hired either for an 8-hour period known as a ‘standard day’ or a 12-hour period known as a ‘long day’. The duration of hire is calculated right from the time the filming crew leaves their office till they return to it (traveling time included).
- The fee payable to the filming crew on travel days is calculated at a 50 percent discount on the prescribed standard day rate.
- Once the filming crew has been booked, any cancellations will incur additional charges. This may be a percentage thereof or the full day rate, in accordance with the terms and conditions of each individual filming crew member that has been employed by the organizing company.
Casting Crew Hire
- Casting crew can be hired either for an 8-hour period known as a ‘standard day’ or a 12-hour period known as a ‘long day’. The duration of hire is calculated right from the time the casting crew leaves their office till they return to it (traveling time included).
- The fee payable to the casting crew on travel days is calculated at a 50 percent discount on the prescribed standard day rate.
- Once the casting crew has been booked, any cancellations will incur additional charges. This may be a percentage thereof or the full day rate, in accordance with the terms and conditions of each individual casting crew member that has been employed by the organizing company.
Rescheduling of Filming Days
- The concerned parties must agree upon the filming dates and utilize their respective resources to make sure filming indeed does take place on the agreed upon dates.
- In the event where unforeseen incidents like the ill-health of individuals involved in filming, unfavourable weather conditions, chance unavailability of filming locations, or defective filming equipment, etc. cause a delay in filming schedules, Aryan Films would need to reschedule filming on future dates convenient to both parties.
- If the filming of a scene is unable to take place on a date previously agreed upon by both parties due to the unavailability of the client or other factors that are within the client’s control leading to the cancellation of filming after the minimum two week notice period, Aryan Films shall be entitled to charge its client in full for the filming of the scene in question with absolutely no refund to the client. Aryan Films is also entitled to charge an additional fee for any change filming schedules in accordance with its filming rates.
- Aryan Films reserves the right to cancel a film shoot at any given time prior to its start date with a full refund of all sums paid, including deposits wherever applicable.
- Refunds shall be paid via cheque within 30 days (business days) of the incident triggering such a refund.